- “Finances of Design. Handbook of Structured Products” published in January 2001. Publisher School of Applied Finance. ePub
- “Structured Products” published in February 2002. Publisher John Wiley & Sons.
- “Handbook of derivative instruments. Three decades of Black Scholes”. Published in November of 2005-2013. Publisher School of Applied Finance.
- “Credit derivatives” published in September 2003. Publisher: Pyramid.
- “Market risks and Credit in the financial markets” posted on January 2004-2013. Editorial Ariel.
- “Handbook of financial Instruments with fixed income” posted on June 2006-2013. Editorial Ariel.
- “Course of Exchange”. Chapter Structured and Hedge Funds. Published in February 2007. Editorial Ariel
- “Derivative instruments For the Company”. Published in June 2008 to 2013. Editorial McGrawHill-IEB
- “Credit Default Swaps”. Published in December 2012. Editorial Delta-IEB
- "Readings mFIA". Published in May 2016. Institute BME
- Derivatives market of raw materials
- Default of Argentina and CDS
- CDS and speculation
- Measurement of the risk of default