Roberto Knop has developed an extensive training activity in open and training in-company from 1991 to the present day (2021) in Spain and in the following countries:
- Saudi Arabia
In this international context include the following training activities:
Professor-Consultant of the European Community for the training projects in finance from the Countries of the East. Course of financial markets for Bulbank-Sofia-Bulgaria, June 1997)
Guest professor at the Institute of advanced Studies in Administration (IESA), Caracas-Venezuela. Advanced program of Banking and Finance (Caracas, march 2000).
Professor of Control equipment Market Risk Treasuries of Banco Santander in Latin america: Argentina, Chile, Brazil and Venezuela (November 1999-march 2002).
Professor In Company WestLB: financial products linked to inflation (Düsseldorf, September 2004).
Guest professor of the Bolsa de valores de Colombia, Bogotá-Colombia. Training program of futures and options on Bonds, Currencies, Stocks (Bogotá, Medellin, September 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2017).
Visiting professor at the inter-American Development Bank (IDB), in coordination with the Ministry of Finance of Ecuador. Program Instruments of Derivatives (Quito, September 2016).
Language of instruction
Formats of training offered
The proposed training/consultancy in both programs open as In-Company covers the following approaches:
- Face-to-face: courses for different levels (basic, medium, advanced), with the extension of hours required by the customer according to their own needs. From pills to training to long-term courses.
- Online: webex or similar for different levels (basic, medium, advanced), with the extension of hours required by the customer according to their own needs. From pills to training to long-term courses.
- Mixed: combining face to face sessions with online sessions and supply of material for self-study.
- Supply of material: for self-study and mailbox doubts to demand.
INSTRUMENTS AND FINANCIAL PRODUCTS
– Financial mathematics: treatment of interest rates, conventions, capitalisation criteria, interpolation, implicit. etc financial Mathematics for Corporate, capital Markets, valuation, real estate, etc
– Interest rate curves: construction of interest rate curves in environment multicurva on money market instruments, on fixed income assets.
– Fixed income assets: assessment of the main assets, management of fixed income portfolios (duration and convexity), techniques of immunization, management of fixed income portfolios international indexes of fixed income.
– Derivatives (futures, swaps, options):
- Types of interest: valuation and trading of futures on interest rates, IRS, options on interest rates, strategies, exotic options, valuation of caps, floors, swaptions, inflation derivatives. Hedging with derivatives to financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Variable income: valuation and pricing of equity futures, indices, dividends, options on equity, strategies, exotic options.
- Currency: valuation and pricing of currency futures, options, FX, strategies, exotic options. Hedging with derivatives to financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Test the effectiveness of hedges.
– Structured products: construction, assessment and analysis. Techniques of structuring. Investment vehicles: structured deposits, structured bonds, warrants, structured, safe financial. Consulting and valuation, ad hoc structures; support in the investment decision and follow-up of positions.
– Maps of risks, definition, organization, and circuit approvals of institutional risks. Sharpening the appetite of risk. Structure of limits.
– Basel II, III. Principles of risk measurement and capital consumption. Stress testing.
– Market risk: the methodologies underlying the calculation of VaR: Riskmetrics, historical simulation, Monte carlo simulation, etc, Statistical economic and financial.
– Credit risk: methodologies for the calculation of potential exposures, add-ons, techniques, mitigation of credit risks.
TOOLS AND PRODUCTS FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT
– Property valuation. National and international standards (accredited RICS)
– Methodology of valuation of real estate assets
– Valuation of financial assets with guarantee real estate
-Vehicles real estate investment. REITS & SOCIMIS
- AXA Insurance
- Banca Privada d'andorra
- Bank of Spain
- Inter-American development bank
- Banco Popular
- Banco Santander
- Banco Zaragozano
- Bolsa de valores de Colombia
- Bulbank (Sofia-Bulgaria)
- Central Bank Of Kyrgyzstan
- Comisión Nacional del Mercado de valores (CNMV)
- Spanish confederation of Savings banks (CECA)
- Deutsche Bank
- Deutsche Pfandbriefbank AG
- Ernest & Young
- School of Economics
- Fundación Caja de Burgos
- Institute of Official Credit
- Institute of advanced Studies, San Pablo CEU
- Ministry of Finance, Ecuador
- Morgan Stanley
- Peat Marwick
- Treasury Spain
- University of Oviedo
- West LB - Dusseldorf
- Zurich Insurance
Schools where I materials
|School of Applied Finance||Master of Finance Program of the real Estate Sector||Derivatives, real estate finance|
|Institute of Company||Master International Management, International MBA, Bachelor in Economics||Capital markets, real estate finance, valuation, real estate|
|Instituto de Estudios Bursátiles||Master of Bag and Markets, Master Of the Audit Program of the Real Estate, Program Quantitative Finance, Master of International Management||Instruments of fixed income derivatives, structured, market risk, credit risk, balance sheet risk|
|Institute BME||Master Alternative Investments||Instruments of fixed income derivatives, structured, market risk, credit risk, balance sheet risk|
|Foundation of Financial Studies||Master Portfolio Management||Fixed-income instruments, derivatives, structured, currency|
|UNED||Master In Financial Markets||Fixed-income instruments, derivatives, structured|
|IESIDE||Master of Financial management||Derivative instruments, structured, currency|
|IUDE||Course in Financial Advice||Instruments of fixed income derivatives, structured|
|JOIN||Master of Financial Risks, Master Gerstion Bank||Instruments of fixed income, market risk|
|EAE||International Financial Economics||Capital markets, derivatives|